Before- and after-school KidsCare is available to students in pre-kindergarten through grade 5. We also offer Kids Care Days, which provide non-school day programming on school-based half-days and many school breaks for an additional fee.
The KidsCare Program will provide supervised before- and after-school services/resources, and it is our mission to provide an enriching, fun and safe before-and after-school option for families. KidsCare will ensure that your child participates in a developmentally appropriate and enjoyable program that balances and compliments the academic experience. KidsCare offers positive supervision, homework/virtual learning support, crafts, and physical activity.
2021-21 KidsCare (formerly EduCare) Registration
Dear Greece Central families,We want to thank you for your patience as we have prepared to launch our online registration system for KidsCare (formerly known as EduCare). The steps for registration are listed below. Here is some additional information:
Register online today!
- We will follow all health and safety guidelines that have been issued by the New York State Education Department and the Department of Health. Due to social distancing guidelines space is limited.
- Students and staff will be expected to wear a mask and wash hands regularly.
- Students need to bring their own snack from home for the PM session.
- The program is currently meeting at Longridge Elementary School - students are bused to and from their home school each school day.
- We also offer a full day (7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.) program on Wednesdays at Longridge Elementary School.
Thank you again, and we can't wait for your child to start in the program!
- Sign in or create an account at https://www.myschoolbucks.
- Once you have created your account in My School Bucks, go to https://www.msbactivities.
com to register for KidsCare.
- When you get to the program selection portion of the registration process, please be sure to select the correct program AND the in-person school days your child is attending.
- You will be invoiced via email by My School Bucks for only the registration fee the day after you register.