1. General Information
If you require bus transportation, you must complete the transportation request form at the bottom of the page by July 1, 2023.
Once you have completed & saved all of the forms and documents below to your device, you can begin the online registration process by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. You will be prompted throughout the registration process to upload your documentation.
* Click here for instructions on scanning documents.*
Greece Central requires the following information:
- Parent information - address(es), cell phone numbers, email addresses, and work numbers, if applicable.
- Student information - demographic and health/medication information.
- Emergency contact information - names, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Doctor information - name, practice name, address, phone number, and fax number.
- Medical information - diagnosis and medications, if applicable.
2. Parent/Guardian Proof of Residency
Your current lease, mortgage statement, deed, or school tax receipt is preferred. Full-page documents are needed; please do not submit partial documents or envelopes.
- Shared housing: If you cannot provide proof of residency in your name, you can request a Shared Housing Affidavit by calling 585-966-2472. You can then upload the completed NOTARIZED form as your proof of residency.
- Purchasing a house: Submit your closing statement.
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
The district requires photo identification of the student's parent/guardian. Acceptable forms of ID include:
4. Student Birth Certificate or Passport
The district requires birth verification for each student you are registering. Contact the Student Registration Office at 585-966-2230 if you are unable to provide one of these documents.
5. Current Physical & Immunization Records
The district requires current physical and immunization records for each student.
- Note to parents/guardians registering for the 2023-24 school year: A current physical and immunization report are requested at the time of registration. If your child has a physical scheduled between now and the start of school, the school nurse will need a copy of the updated records before your child can start school. Immunizations are required to enter school.
6. Required Documentation
After clicking on each form, complete the form, download and save to your device. You will be prompted to upload each form during the online registration process.
Digital Equity Survey
7. Additional Documentation
The optional documents listed below will move your student's registration more quickly through the process. Note: You are not required to supply these documents. We will formally request these records to transfer your child(ren) into the district.
- Most recent report card for all students. For students in grades 9-12, also include your student's transcript and a copy of your student's current schedule.
- IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable (special education)
- Note to parents registering a kindergartner for the first time: If your child has been approved for school-aged special education services by a district other than Greece, please include the IEP or 504 Plan.
- Make sure you select the correct school year
Transportation Request Form