Technology Support Services
- How to Sign into a GCSD Computer and Your GCSD Email Account
- Non-Employee Request for GCSD Network/Email Account (Student Teachers, Vendors, etc)
- Must be completed online by non-employee. Use the email of building principal/department supervisor for first level approval. (more info)
- New York State Education Law 2-d requires that any digital resource, free or paid, that collects personally identifiable information of students or staff to be approved by the district. These resources must be under a Third-party contract secured by the district or a BOCES acting on behalf of the district. Per GCSD Board of Education Policy 5671, employees are also not authorized to enter into "click-wrap" agreements with vendors without the district's approval.
- Digital Resource Request Process
- See bottom of this page for discounted Microsoft Products for GCSD staff
- GCSD Parent's Bill of Rights